Kingroot Not Working: If you want to get the full utility of your android device then you must root your device. To root your Android device, one of the best apps is Kingroot. But, what if Kingroot not working properly or Kingroot stop working suddenly while rooting your device? If your device is not rooted properly then it may cause many problems and can disable many programs too.
The problem which we encounter most of the time while rooting our Android device using KingRoot is ‘no strategy found’. This error occurs normally while rooting the device. Sometimes the process stops at 20% and sometimes in 50%. The question is How to get rid of this problem? Is it possible to overcome this problem?
How to Fix Kingroot App Not Working Error Problem?
The answer is yes and in this article, I am going to discuss how you can fix if your Kingroot not working properly. There are many people who never heard about android root or about the Kingroot app.
So first I am going to discuss Kingroot and then how to fix errors if Kingroot not working properly. Because it is very important to know about the app and its features first.
Why Do We Need Kingroot?
Unless and until we root our Android device we don’t get the full utility of the device. Apart from this, there are so many apps which don’t work properly if we don’t have a rooted device. A rooted device is needed to hack online games and for other things too. When it comes to android root, one of the best rooting apps is Kingroot.
There was a time when PC was required to root any android device. But with the help of Kingroot, you can root your Android device with a single click that also without using a PC. Because of the functionality of Kingroot, it became one of the most popular Android rooting apps.
Features of Kingroot App:
It is very important to know about the features of Kingroot before you root your Android device. Kingroot App comes with so many features, among them the main features are given below
- Only Kingroot allows you to root your android device by a single click.
- The main reason that Kingroot became the most popular and most downloaded android tool because is the most trusted app.
- This is the only app which supports the maximum number of devices. Kingroot supports more than 104136 models, which is the maximum number of the similar type of tool. Other similar apps are not even close to it.
- This is the only app which updates on a regular basis. The main motto of updating the app frequently so that it can support the new devices and can add more features to the old version.
- Kingroot comes with a success rate of 98.2%. Research says the total devices that downloaded Kingroot, 98.2% devices are rooted. This is not only the highest success; it created record among its category.
- Kingroot speeds up the device after rooting.
- You can save battery and remove ads with the help of Kingroot.
- You can uninstall Bloatware using Kingroot.
- You can take a better backup after rooting your device with Kingroot.
- You can customize everything using Kingroot, not only that you will be able to delete your pre-installed apps with the help of Kingroot. It helps to free up your storage and makes the device run smoother.
Problems of Kingroot
Sometimes Kingroot causes many problems while rooting an android device. Besides that, before rooting your Android device you must know what harm Kingroot can cause to your Android device. These are the problems which Kingroot can cause to your device.
- Kingroot can void your phone warranty.
- If the rooting is not done properly it can brick or damage the device so if you are not confident enough, better you don’t root.
- If you want you can unroot your device later on.
What Happens When Kingroot Stops Working?
While rooting an Android device sometimes Kingroot stops working, though it occurs rarely. Whenever Kingroot stops working, an error message pop-ups as ‘no strategy found’. Another error that also occurs is while rooting; the process stops when it is 20% or when it is 50% done and reboots the device. It is very irritating when this type of things happens while rooting a device.
Reason Behind Kingroot Not Working
There are few reasons behind Kingroot is not working properly. Most of the time Kingroot stops working because of the firmware version of the phone. If someone updates the firmware recently and tries to root the device this problem occurs. Because when you update the firmware there is a chance that the update might patch up with the exploit. Once the exploit is patched Kingroot can’t root the phone.
How to Overcome if Kingroot is Not Working?
With the new update versions of Kingroot, the developers of Kingroot try their best to give regular app updates so that it supports all firmware versions. Sometimes the root stops in 20% or in 50% because of the internet connection. Most of the times the tools need an internet connection to complete the root.
You also can overcome this problem by downgrading the firmware version of your device. While rooting your device makes sure you are using the latest version of Kingroot because the latest versions always come with new features. The last thing you need to check is, you are connected to a stable internet connection while rooting your device.
If you can root your device using Kingroot, you will be able to access many features which normally an unrooted android device doesn’t support. There are many drawbacks too when you will root your device. If the root process is not done properly then your phone can become bricked or damaged too.
So you must follow the above-mentioned ways when you will root your device. If you find this article helpful then don’t leave to leave a comment.